The replaced parts are replaced in time
After the motorcycle is used for a long time, the piston and the cylinder will have a large gap. If the cylinder is not timely and the piston is changed to reduce the gap, air leakage will occur, and the fuel consumption will rise sharply.
How do you judge whether your motorcycle should be smashed? When it is found that the fuel consumption increases greatly during the use, when there is a knocking sound in the cylinder, the cylinder should be inspected, the cylinder is removed, and the upper part of the cylinder is touched by hand. If there is obvious sharp edge. , or the cylinder between the cylinder and the piston skirt is more than 0.15 mm. At this time, the cylinder must be replaced and replaced with a new piston. Generally, the cylinder can be twisted three times. If it is worn again, the cylinder block must be replaced. .
After the motorcycle has been used for a long time, the gap between the various parts becomes very large, and a lot of excess energy consumption is generated during operation, so that the fuel consumption is increased, and overhaul must be performed at this time. Generally, the overhaul mileage of two-wheeled motorcycles is more than 100,000 kilometers, and the three rounds are more than 50,000 kilometers. Motorcycles that cannot be overhauled should be updated in a timely manner.
Maintenance cleaning air filter
Motorcycles travel 1000-1500 km and the air filter must be cleaned once. If you are driving on a road with a lot of dust, the cleaning cycle should be shortened appropriately. When the air filter is blocked by dust, the intake resistance will inevitably increase, causing the combustible mixture to become rich, causing the engine's output power to decrease and fuel consumption to increase. Cleaning of wet air filters:
1. Loosen the air filter cover screw and remove the air filter cover.
2. Loosen the filter fixing hook, remove the filter element and the support frame, and separate the two.
3. Pour the gasoline or cleaning agent into the washing pot, immerse the filter element in the cleaning solution and gently knead it.
4. Squeeze the filter element with the palm of your hand and squeeze out the dirty cleaning solution. Do not twist the filter element by hand to avoid smashing the filter element. When cleaning, carefully check whether the filter element is broken or cracked. If there is any damage, replace it with a new one.
5. If the filter element and the support frame are fixed together. It can be immersed in the cleaning solution for 10-15 minutes, and the cleaning solution is removed after removal.
6. Drop a few drops of gasoline engine oil on the surface of the cleaned filter to make it slightly oily. 7. Wipe the air filter housing with a clean cloth, install the filter element on the support frame, and install it in the reverse order of removal. The installation position is correct, otherwise the air filter will not be able to filter.
Dry air filter cleaning:
1. Remove the filter element of the air filter. Remember to install the filter element when disassembling.
2. Do not wet the filter element by gently vibrating it. It can also be blown from the inside with compressed air to blow off the internal dust.
3. Brush the external dust with a brush.
4. After cleaning, it should be checked whether the filter element is damaged. If there is damage, it can be repaired with adhesive. If the filter element is seriously damaged or cannot be cleaned, it should be replaced with new ones. Proof of good fuel economy records. Fuel economy in maintenance must ensure that the motorcycle has good ignition performance, the spark plug must have a strong enough spark. Generally, the spark should be white, or further check whether there is any problem with the high voltage coil, platinum, and capacitor. Air filters should be cleaned frequently to keep them open. Nowadays, motorcycles use paper-core air filters. Every 4,000 kilometers must be compressed with compressed air or a gas cylinder to allow sufficient air to enter the cylinder for combustion. There is a leak in the intake and exhaust valves. If the intake and exhaust valves or the intake and exhaust valve seats are worn out, they should be repaired or replaced in time. Be sure to check for leaks after repair or replacement. When inspecting, turn the cylinder head upside down and pour in the gasoline. There is no leakage within five minutes. The clearance of the piston ring opening should not exceed 0.5 mm, otherwise it should be replaced in time.
Spark plug maintenance
Spark plugs are a key component of motorcycle engines. Normal combustion of the mixture is the key to the normal operation of the engine. First of all, the type of spark plug used in each engine is different, mainly the difference in heat value and thread size, so be sure to use the specified type of spark plug (refer to the instruction manual for details). The engine burns normally, and the spark plug is unscrewed. The electrode should be crimson normally. If it is black, there is carbon deposit, indicating that the mixture is too rich and the combustion is insufficient. The carbon should be cleaned. Use a sharp cone to clean the carbon deposits in the center electrode groove and the L pole; adjust the spark plug gap: GS125 (0.6-0.9mm), QS150T (0.7-0.8mm), the carbon deposit on the spark plug will prevent good sparks and may cause breakage Fire; if the spark plug is found to be wet or burnt, indicating that the spark plug heat value does not match, you should replace the appropriate spark plug with the designated repair shop of Qingqi Suzuki. (A new spark plug can be prepared for use). Note: 1) Determine the thread size and stem length. If the plug is too short, it will cause carbon deposits in the threaded portion of the plug hole and damage the engine. 2) Before applying the spark plug wrench, carefully screw the spark plug into the threaded portion of the cylinder head to prevent damage. 3) Use a special on-board tool spark plug sleeve to tighten the spark plug to the specified tightening torque.
Air filter maintenance
The air filter is the breathing system of a motorcycle. If the air filter is blocked by dust, the intake resistance will become larger, the engine output power will decrease, the fuel consumption will increase, and the engine will be difficult to start, and the flame will be easily extinguished. Seriously, dust will enter the cylinder and the engine parts will be aggravated. . To clean the air filter, follow the steps below: 1) Remove the air filter element from the vehicle; 2) If the filter element is a sponge foam, carefully wash it with a neutral detergent solution. Do not force it to dry. 2-3 drops of oil (in order to absorb the extremely fine dust in the air), hold it by hand and put it back as it is; if it is a paper filter, it can not be cleaned with liquid, it can be used to beat internal dust, and conditional compressed gas Blow in the opposite direction of the intake air (do not reverse it, otherwise the dust will be blown into the pores of the paper core to block the more serious); for example: the QS150T paper core blows from the inside to the outside, and the storm prince blows from the outer ring to the middle hole. 3) When installing the filter element, pay attention to the installation direction and intake direction; 4) If there is dust or dirt in the environment, increase the cleaning frequency. If the sponge is broken or the paper filter is soaked, replace it with a new one. Otherwise, it will be replaced. Damage to the engine or black smoke.
Oil filter maintenance
Most users know that oil should be changed on time, but one principle is to be mastered: the new car is in the running-in period (0-1200Km), and it is only necessary to change the oil at the end of the running-in period, ie 1200 km, without having to replace it at 300, 500, or 800 km. Because the factory adds precious abrasives when the engine is shipped, premature replacement can cause unnecessary waste. After the running-in period, the engine oil can be replaced every 2000-3000 km. However, if the new oil is replaced, it is not acceptable to replace the filter. During the lubrication process of the engine, the oil pump sucks the oil from the bottom tank, first presses the oil filter to filter, and the cleaned oil is filtered and transported to the cylinder head, crankshaft and transmission parts. If the filter element is too dirty, the oil filter effect is poor, the output of the oil is reduced, and the parts are not well lubricated, which will cause excessive wear. Therefore, it is not possible to change the oil only, and the oil filter must be replaced at the same time. Note: There is a small O-ring in the middle of the filter. Make sure to install it with the end of the hole facing the inside. The filter cover has a large O-ring and a compression spring.